Quantum Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RULES

2 posters

Go down

THE RULES Empty THE RULES

Post  Fantasist Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 am

The Rules

1. No doubleposting within 24 hours of your previous post. After 24 hours, it is ok to do so. If you forgot to say something in your original post, or need to change any information, then you should make use of the EDIT button.

2. Contrary to popular belief, gravedigging, or posting in an old topic, is for the most part ok. This means as long as your post is relevant and important enough to post in a topic that has been considered dead, it is ok. Unless of course, the topic you're posting in is several months old, then you would be better off just starting your own topic. This also means posting just to say "Cool" or "I agree" or anything else pointless in nature will result in the deletion of the post and/or locking of the topic.

3. No flaming. It will result in deletion of your posts, and at Admin's decision, temporary or permanent banning. The forums are used as forums for mature debating, although the "mature" part in itself is debatable. Of course you can make fun and jokes. This is no flaming.

4. No spamming. This is of course acceptable in the Spam forum, but nowhere else.

5. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. There may already be a topic that exists that you're going to post about. If you have a problem with RPG Maker, chances are someone else has had this problem too. Search to see if the topic exists. If you can't find it, then feel free to post it; we won't get mad if you've actually TRIED to search.

Credit: Blizzard, Chaos Project

Those are the rules of the forum, but since I didn't host this on my own server, You should also take a look at forumotion's terms of service.

Fantasist
Admin

https://quantumcore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE RULES Empty Re: THE RULES

Post  BlizzHar Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:12 am

Nice banner. :3

BlizzHar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fantasist Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:24 am

Thank you Bliz Very Happy

PS: Register already! We can spamz a lot till this place becomes alive.

Fantasist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortos Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:11 am

ohhh Spamzorz but anyway nice banner an d i love this emoticons Twisted Evil lol! farao now I'm gonna post my project on ur forum and infect mwahahaha

Nortos

Back to top Go down

Post  Fantasist Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:29 am

A disease I warmly welcome Smile

Fantasist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content